Whale Watching Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Playa Arenal
- Product code: PBBKFD
Feel the magnificence of the ocean - witness families of humpback whales jumping, playing singing and mating as they enjoy their seasonal home in the warm waters of Pedasí. Afterwards snorkel in the crystal-clear water on Isla Iguana with its white sand beaches and watch the lizards sunbathing - have a mesmerizing day.
* water & juice
* fruit of the season
* snorkeling equipment
* 2 hours whale watching on the boat
* 3 hours on Isla Iguana
minimum 3 people
Entrance fee to the Island:
As Isla Iguana is a National Park, a tax must be paid in the Island. Foreigners must pay USD10 entrance and panamenian and panamenian residents must pay USD4. (This is collected in the Island). Passport or ID is required to go into the tour. A photocopy can work for foreigners.
9:00 at selina playa venao reception
*Tour schedules might change because of weather conditions
* Pets, alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed.
* Kids under 2 years old are not allowed to this trip regarding high exposure to the sun
* No show policy applies
* Credit card is required only to guarantee your reservation, we will only charge you in case of No-Show, otherwise the payment is made in Selina's front desk BEFORE the departure of the tour